One of the best tech gadgets, we have the new iPad Mini (4th generation) to give away! The draw is open to any representative who registers their organisation/school events before 22 March 2017. The winner will be drawn at the All Aboard 2017 Launch.
At A Glance… Get Involved in All Aboard 2017
Get involved in All Aboard 2017 by:
- Running an in-class activity, event or community initiative during 3-7 April next
- Making use of free posters and flyers for your event from the online toolkit
- Telling us about your event by sending us a picture of it.
- Claiming your All Aboard 2017 Digital Badge.
- Competitions are open to all representatives of organisations/schools other than employees of National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, or their families.
- Competitions are only open to residents of Ireland (ROI).
- If the winner is unable to receive the prize, it may be transferred to a colleague, friend or family member.
- All Aboard 2017’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- All Aboard 2017 reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- All Aboard 2017 reserve the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Competition may only be entered once.
- The use of automated scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of All Aboard 2017 will be disqualified.
- All Aboard 2017 accept no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes sent through the postal system.
- Entry to competitions is restricted – entrants must be over 18, an official representative of their school/organisation and registering a valid All Aboard 2017 event.
- Entry closed on 22 March 2017 at 6pm. Registrations after 22 March 2017 will not be included in the prize draw.